1. Y. Lan, X. Han, M. Tong, H. Huang, Q. Yang, D. Liu, X. Zhao and C. Zhong. Materials genomics methods for high-throughput construction of COFs and targeted synthesis, Nat. Commun . 2018, 9, 5274.
2. Y. Peng, H. Huang, Y. Zhang, C. Kang, S. Chen, L. Song, D. Liu and C. Zhong. A versatile MOF-based trap for heavy metal ion capture and dispersion. Nat. Commun . 2018, 9, 187.
3. Y. Peng, Y. Zhang, H. Huang and C. Zhong. Flexibility induced high-performance MOF-based adsorbent for nitroimidazole antibiotics capture. Chem. Eng. J. 2018, 333, 678-685
4. C. Zhang, Y. Lan, X. Guo, Q. Yang and C. Zhong. Materials Genomics-Guided Ab Initio Screening of MOFs with Open Copper Sites for Acetylene Storage. AIChE J. 2018, 64, 1389-1398.
5. M. Tong, Y. Lan, Q. Yang and C. Zhong. High-throughput computational screening and design of nanoporous materials for methane storage and carbon dioxide capture. Geen Energy Environ . 2018, 3, 107-119.
6. W. Zhang, D. Liu, X. Guo, H. Huang and C. Zhong. Fabracation of Mixed-Matrix Membrane with MOF-derived Porous Carbon for CO2 Separation. AIChE J. , 2018, 64, 3400-3409.
7. Y. Zhang, Q. Ruan, Y. Peng, G. Han, H. Huang and C. Zhong. Synthesis of hierarchical-pore metal-organic framework on liter scale for large organic pollutants capture in wastewater. J. Colloid. Interf. Sci ., 2018, 525, 39-47.
8. X. Guo, H. Huang, D. Liu and C. Zhong. Improving particle dispersity and CO2 separation performance of amine-functionalized CAU-1 based mixed matrix membranes with polyethyleneimine-grafting modiﬁcation. Chem. Eng. Sci ., 2018, 189, 277–285.
9. G. Han, Y. Gong, H. Huang, D. Cao, X. Chen, D. Liu and C. Zhong. Screening of Metal-Organic Frameworks for Highly Effective Hydrogen Isotope Separation by Quantum Sieving, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces , 2018, 10, 32128-32132.
10. X. Zhao, Y. Zhang, J. Han, H. Jing, Z. Gao, H. Huang, Y. Wang and C. Zhong. Design of “turn-on” fluorescence sensor for L-Cysteine based on the instability of metal-organic frameworks. Microporous Mesoporous Mater., 2018, 268, 88–92.
11. X. Zheng, Q. Ruan, Q. Jiang, K. Wang, Q. Wang, Y. Tang, H. Huang and C. Zhong. Integrated adsorption and catalytic degradation of safranine T by a porous covalent triazine-based framework. J. Colloid Interface Sci ., 2018, 532, 1–11
12. J. Li, S. Lu, H. Huang, D. Liu, Z. Zhuang and C. Zhong. ZIF-67 as Continuous Self-Sacrifice Template Derived NiCo2O4/Co, NCNTs Nanocages as Efficient Bifunctional Electrocatalysts for Rechargeable Zn−Air Batteries. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2018, 6, 10021−10029.
13. D. Cao, H. Huang, Y. Lan, X. Chen, Q. Yang, D. Liu, Y. Gong, C. Xiao, C. Zhong and S. Peng. Ultrahigh effective H2/D2 separation in an ultramicroporous metal–organic framework material through quantum sieving. J. Mater. Chem. A , 2018, 6, 19954.
14. Q. Jiang, H. Huang, Y. Tang, Y. Zhang and C. Zhong. A highly porous covalent triazine frameworks for reversible iodine capture and efficient removal of dye. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res ., 2018, 57, 15114-15121.
15. Y. Zhao, S. Hou, D. Liu and C. Zhong. Effective Adsorption of Cefradine from Wastewater with a Stable Zirconium Metal−Organic Framework, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2018, 57, 15132−15137.
16. H. Zhao, X. Zhao, Z. Gao and D. Liu. Effective Removal of Naphthalenesulfonic Acid from Water Using Functionalized Metal−Organic Frameworks, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 2018, 63, 3061−3067.