1. Q. Yang, X. Bu, Chongli Zhong and Y. Li, Molecular simulation of adsorption of HCFC-22 in pillared clays, AIChE J., 2005, 51, 281-291.
2. Q. Yang and Chongli Zhong, Molecular simulation of adsorption and diffusion of hydrogen in metal-organic frameworks, J. Phys. Chem. B, 2005, 109, 11862-11864.
3. J. Mi, Y. Tang, Chongli Zhong and Y. Li, Prediction of global VLE for mixtures containing polar and associating components with improved RG theory, J. Phys. Chem. B, 2005, 109, 20546-20533.
4. L. Zhao, Y. Li, J. Mi and Chongli Zhong, Integral equation theory for atactic polystyrene melt with a coarse-grained model, J. Chem. Phys., 2005, 123, 124905. (Also appeared in Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology, 2005, Volume 12, Issue 15)
5. D. Liu and Chongli Zhong, Dissipative particle dynamics simulation of microphase separation and properties of linear-dendritic diblock copolymer melts under steady shear flow, Macromol. Rapid Commun., 2005, 26, 1960-1964.
6. Q. Yang and Chongli Zhong, Atomistic molecular dynamics simulation of liquid carbon tetrachloride confined in pillared pore materials, Chem. Eng. Sci., 2005, 60, 767-775.
7. J. Mi, Chongli Zhong and Y. Li, Renormalization group theory for fluids including critical region. II. Binary mixtures, Chem. Phys., 2005, 312, 31-38.
8. H. Yang and Chongli Zhong, Modeling of the solubility of aromatic compounds in supercritical carbon dioxide-cosolvent systems using SAFT equation of state, J. Super. Fluids, 2005, 33, 99-106.
9. C. Yang and Chongli Zhong, Chirality factors and their application to QSAR studies of chiral molecules, QSAR & Comb. Sci., 2005, 24, 1047-1055.
10. H. Liu and Chongli Zhong, General correlation for the prediction of theta (lower critical solution temperature) in polymer solutions, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2005, 44, 634-638.
11. H. Liu and Chongli Zhong, Modeling of the theta (lower critical solution temperature) in polymer solutions using molecular connectivity indices, Eur. Polym. J., 2005, 41, 139-147.
12. J. He, Chongli Zhong and J. Mi, Modeling of Drug Release from Bioerodible Polymer Matrices, Drug Del., 2005, 12, 251-259.
13. X. Bu and Chongli Zhong, Geometric structures and properties of Mgm+Hen (m=1, 2; n=1-10) clusters: ab initio studies, J. Mol. Struc.-Theochem., 2005, 726, 99-105.