1. Y. Wang, Q. Yang, C. Zhong and J. Li. Graphene-like Poly(triazine imide) as N2-Selective Ultrathin Membrane for Postcombustion CO2 Capture, J. Phys. Chem. C 2016, 120, 28782-28788.
2. W. Zhang, Y. Ying, J. Ma, X. Guo, H. Huang, D. Liu and C. Zhong. Mixed matrix membranes incorporated with polydopamine-coated metal-organic framework for dehydration of ethylene glycol by pervaporation, J. Membr. Sci. 2016, DOI: 10. 1016/j.memsci. 2017. 01. 001.
3. Y. Ying, D. Liu, W. Zhang, J. Ma, H. Huang, Q. Yang and C. Zhong. High-Flux Graphene Oxide Membranes Intercalated by Metal-Organic Framework with Highly Selective Separation of Aqueous Organic Solution, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, DOI: 10. 1021/acsami. 6b14371.
4. P. Yi, H. Huang, Y. Peng, D. Liu and C. Zhong. A series of europium-based metal organic frameworks with tuned intrinsic luminescence properties and detection capacities, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 111934－111941.
5. X. Guo, D. Liu, T. Han, H. Huang, Q. Yang and C. Zhong. Preparation of Thin Film Nanocomposite Membranes with Surface Modified MOF for High Flux Organic Solvent Nanofiltration. AIChE J., 2016, DOI: 10. 1002/aic. 15508.
6. T. Han, C. Li, X. Guo, H. Huang, D. Liu and C. Zhong. In-situ synthesis of SiO2@MOF composites for high-efficiency removal of aniline from aqueous solution, App. Surf. Sci., 2016, 390, 506-512.
7. Y. Ying, D. Liu, J. Ma, M. Tong, W. Zhang, H. Huang, Q. Yang and C. Zhong. A GO-assisted method for the preparation of ultrathin covalent organic framework membranes for gas separation, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, 4, 13444-13449.
8. W. Tang, J. Gu, H. Huang, D. Liu and C. Zhong. Metal-Organic Frameworks for Highly Efficient Adsorption of Dibenzothiophene from Liquid Fuels. AIChE J., 2016, 62, 4491-4496.
9. Y. Huang, D. Liu, Z. Liu and C. Zhong. Synthesis of Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework Membrane Using Temperature-Switching Synthesis Strategy for Gas Separation, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2016, 55, 7164-7170.
10. J. Ma, Y. Ying, X. Guo, H. Huang, D. Liu and C. Zhong. Fabrication of mixed-matrix membrane containing metal–organic framework composite with task specific ionic liquid for efficient CO2 separation, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, 4, 7281-7288．
11. K. Wang, H. Huang, D. Liu, C. Wang, J. Li and C. Zhong. Covalent Triazine-Based Frameworks with Ultramicropores and High Nitrogen Contents for Highly Selective CO2 Capture, Environ. Sci. Technol., 2016, 50, 4869–4876.
12. Y. Peng, H. Huang, D. Liu and C. Zhong. Radioactive barium ion trap based on metal-organic framework for efficient and irreversible removal of barium from nuclear waste water, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 13, 8527–8535.
13. S. Li, K. Wang, Y. Shi, Y. Cui, B. Chen, B. He, W. Dai, H. Zhang, X. Wang, C. Zhong, H. Wu, Q. Yang and Q. Zhang. Novel Biological Functions of ZIF-NP as a Delivery Vehicle: High Pulmonary Accumulation, Favorable Biocompatibility, and Improved Therapeutic Outcome. Adv. Funct. Mater., 2016, 26, 2715－2727.
14. Y. Wang, J. Li, Q. Yang and C. Zhong. Two-dimensional covalent triazine framework membrane for helium separation and hydrogen purification, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 13, 8694–8701．
15. K. Wang, C. Li, Y. Liang, T. Han, H. Huang, Q. Yang, D. Liu and C. Zhong. Rational Construction of Defects in a Metal-Organic Framework for Highly Efficient Adsorption and Separation of Dyes, Chem. Eng. J., 2016, 289, 486-493.
16. H. Huang, W. Zhang, F. Yang, B. Wang, Q. Yang, Y. Xie, C. Zhong and J. Li. Enhancing CO2 adsorption and separation ability of Zr(IV)-based metal-organic frameworks through ligand functionalization under the guidance of the quantitative structure-property relationship model, Chem. Eng. J., 2016, 289, 247-253.
17. W. Xue, Z. Li, H. Huang, Q. Yang, D. Liu, Q. Xu and C. Zhong. Effects of ionic liquid dispersion in metal-organic frameworks and covalent organic frameworks on CO2 capture: A computational study, Chem. Eng. Sci., 2016, 140, 1-9.
18. X. Zhao, D. Liu, H. Huang and C. Zhong. Highly selective and sensitive metal-organic framework fluorescent probe for Cu2＋ through rational design of binding sites. Micropor. Mesopor. Mater., 2016, 224, 149-154．
19. M. Tong, Q. Yang, Q. Ma, D. Liu and C. Zhong. Few-layered ultrathin covalent organic framework membranes for gas separation: a computational study, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, 4, 124–131.