1. Y. Peng, H. Huang, Y. Zhang, C. Kang, S. Chen, L. Song, D. Liu, C. Zhong. A versatile MOF-based trap for heavy metal ion capture and dispersion. Nat. Commun. DOI: 10.1038/s41467-017-02600-2.
2. J. Ma, X. Guo, Y. Ying, D. Liu, C. Zhong, Composite ultrafiltration membrane tailored by MOF@GO with highly improved water purification performance, Chem. Eng. J., 2017, 313, 890-898.
3. X. Guo, D. Liu, T. Han, H. Huang, Q. Yang, C. Zhong. Preparation of Thin Film Nanocomposite Membranes with Surface Modified MOF for High Flux Organic Solvent Nanofiltration. AIChE J., 2017, 63, 1303-1312.
4. W. Zhang, Y. Ying, J. Ma, X. Guo, H. Huang, D. Liu, C. Zhong, Mixed matrix membranes incorporated with polydopamine-coated metal-organic framework for dehydration of ethylene glycol by pervaporation, J. Membr. Sci., 2017, 527, 8-17.
5. Y. Ying, D. Liu, W. Zhang, J. Ma, H. Huang, Q. Yang, C. Zhong, High-Flux Graphene Oxide Membranes Intercalated by Metal-Organic Framework with Highly Selective Separation of Aqueous Organic Solution, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 1710-1718.
6. Y. Wang, Q. Yang, C. Zhong, J. Li, Theoretical investigation of gas separation in functionalized nanoporous graphene membrane, Appl. Surf. Sci., 2017, 407, 532-539
7. Y. Lan, M. Tong, Q. Yang, C. Zhong, Computational screening of covalent organic frameworks for the capture of radioactive iodine and methyl iodide, CrystEngComm, 2017,19, 4920-4926
8. Y. Tang, H. Huang, Y. Peng, Q. Ruan, K. Wang, P. Yi, D. Liu, C. Zhong, A fluorescent zirconium-based metal-organic framework with high porosity for selective detection of nitro explosives and metal ions, Chinese J. Chem. 2017, 35, 1091-1097.
9．Y. Peng, Y. Zhang, H. Huang, C. Zhong. Flexibility induced high-performance MOF-based adsorbent for nitroimidazole antibiotics capture. Chem. Eng. J. 2018, 333, 678-685
10. K. Wang, Y. Tang, Q. Jiang, Y. Lan , H. Huang, D. Liu, C. Zhong. A thiophene-containing covalent triazine-based framework with ultramicropore for CO2 capture. J. Energy Chem. 2017, 26, 902-908
11. C. Zhang, Y. Lan, X. Guo, Q. Yang and C. Zhong, Materials Genomics-Guided Ab Initio Screening of MOFs with Open Copper Sites for Acetylene Storage. AIChE J., 2017, DOI: 10.1002/aic.16025.
12. M. Tong, Y. Lan, Q. Yang and C. Zhong, High-throughput computational screening and design of nanoporous materials for methane storage and carbon dioxide capture. Geen Energy Environ., 2017, DOI: 10.1016/j.gee.2017.09.004.
13. C. Kang, Y. Peng, Y. Tang, H. Huang, C. Zhong. Sulfate-Rich Metal−Organic Framework for High Efficiency and Selective Removal of Barium from Nuclear Wastewater. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2017, 56, 13866–13873
14. G. Han, K. Wang, Y. Peng, Y. Zhang, H. Huang, C. Zhong. Enhancing Higher Hydrocarbons Capture for Natural Gas Upgrading by Tuning Van der Waals Interactions in fcu-Type Zr-MOFs. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res.,2017, 56, 14633–14641